Terjemahan Al-Quran

Welcome to my humble Gugu-Gaga Blog



Thursday, July 23, 2009

"My Katty Perry wanna be"

i just found this video clip from Katty Perry...
a new single i guess!!!
not bad huh this song...
so with the video clip



btw this video is special dedicated to my beautiful sis..
beutiful huh?">



ya..she is...


i dedicate dis song to her
bcozz
she's whut??

"a Katty Perry wanna be" ;-p

whutever....

anyhow..
i just wanted to say to her..
thank you sis for being there when i need u
thank u for ur patience with my ..errr..
unpredict emotion + sometimes fussy....heeee
and
thank u for a great sisterhood dat we had
i love u so much...
n always support u o matter what..
when u need me
just call my name
n i'll be there for u...

"My Katty Perry wanna be"
-lol-;-p.





sisters doesn't look a like







No comments:

Post a Comment