For this tutorials i would like to explain how to Install/ add-ons a variety of emoticons on your
blogger editor.. it's so easy uolss.. just follow the step
First off all..to install / add-ons the emoticons to your your default browser, you need to use the Mozilla Firefox browser not even Maxthon , IE, safari, or any other browser.. it has to be Mozilla Firefox only...
What you need to do are :
- As i said before it is necessary to use the Mozilla Firefox browser if you are not Mozilla user you can click ☞ here to install
- After that you need to install Plugin Grease Monkey, click here to install ☞ Download
- After installed the plugin, you need too restart your firefox..
- Click ☞ here if you want to install Emoticon more- smilies
- Click ☞ here if you want to install emoticon from Yahoo Emoticon
- Click ☞ here if you want to install emoticon from Onion Emoticon
- Click install to all script that you wanted to install
- For the next step, you need to login into you blogger account, click Layout >>Edit HTML tab
- Go to your template editor, and find this code
Copy and paste following codes and place above of
11. Click Save Template button.
Get it ?????
it's easy right???
below are the screenshort if you done with your installation..