Terjemahan Al-Quran

Welcome to my humble Gugu-Gaga Blog



Saturday, December 17, 2011

Better in Time

I don't know what to say,
I don't know what to write...
I can't explain what I felt, what exactly inside my heart
inside my mind..
I'm LOST...
That's exactly the word..
LOST....
Lost in nowhere place...

It's like been yesterday
We laughed, we cried
We shared all those great moment together..
can't get you out of my mind,
not even a day...
When silent speak so loud
I miss u even more..
I am messed

Please don't forget Me..
You're the best thing happened in my life..
We fall in love, but we're not meant to be together...

We're separated by our fate..

And now, I am getting married,
With someone that obviously not my option
I wanna Make things crystal clear, Just wanna be fair to him...

For the last time,
I wish to cry in front of you, confess all the things, how much I miss you, how much I love you, tell you all things that I wanted to tell you for so long

And just let time heals me...

No comments:

Post a Comment