Terjemahan Al-Quran

Welcome to my humble Gugu-Gaga Blog



Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lawak Sengal 2

WILL


A dying granny was talking to her granddaughter.
"I may die any minute so I want u to inherit my farm including the villa,
tractor, the farmhouse and all the livestock and $ 22,389,630.00 cash".
"WoW!!" said the granddaughter'thanks granny,
I didn't know you even had a farm & all this wealth!
Where is it??

Grandma : 'Facebook.
=))

****************************************************************************

English


Arab couple went in a honey moon in Hawaii.
They stayed in hotel.
The wife saw a mouse in the room and told her husband
Both don't know 'mouse' in english

Husband : Hello..
Reception : Yes, how can i help you sir?
Husband : Do you know Tom and Jerry?
Reception : yes,
Husband : Jerry is here, come come!!!

lolzzz




Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment